Labor Day Weekend Invitational 2014
6th Annual, USAG Compulsory Invitational, Levels 3 through 5
Saturday, September 5th, 2015
Excel Gymnastics of Steamboat
1955 Bridge Lane, Suite 1500
Steamboat Springs, CO 80487
Phone: 970-879-3467 Fax: 970-879-3471
Contact: Mike Smith, email@example.com
Format: Modified Traditional, warm up-compete each event.
Sessions: 1-Levels 3&4, 2-Level 5
Times: To be determined upon receipt of tentative rosters
Deposit: $100.00 with tentative numbers by July 10th 2014
Entry Fee: $70.00 with final rosters by August 7th 2014
Spectators: $5.00 per session, children under 5 free
- AAI TAC 10 Vault Table, AAI TAC 10 board or AAI Stratum boards
- AAI Elite Uneven Bars
- AAI Classic Beams
- Elite Palmer Spring Floor with Baltic Birch Panels, 2” Floor Foam, and Carpet
- Team Trophies—top 3 scores count on each event, per session
- Levels 3 and 4: Achievement Ribbons at events, and All Around medals for all.
- Level 5: Placement ribbons per USAG, All Around placement and participation medals for all.
Limited in front of building, additional street parking.
Please do not park in front of residential units across from the gym.
Take Lincoln Ave. (Hwy 40) west through downtown, turn left onto Curve Court at
the Cook Subaru/Chevrolet dealership, proceed 1 block to stop sign, turn left again
onto Shield Drive, before crossing bridge turn left again onto Bridge Lane, bear to the
right immediately and we are in a cream colored section of the building to your right.
- Sheraton Steamboat, $124/night, 808-848-8878
- Fairfield Inn, $109.00/ night, 970-870-9000
- Holiday Inn, $129.00/night, 970-879-2250
All hotels are located on South Lincoln Ave. (Hwy 40) as you first come into town.
Mention the Excel Gymnastics Meet.